Friday, April 2, 2010

Opening Day

Coming Soon!

In addition to Easter, baseball's Opening Day will be here this Sunday. Although only the Red Sox and Yankees will play, its a sign that winter is ending and baseball is here again.

Be sure to set your lineups and take note of those who have gone down with injuries already. I notice that several of you have already made some pickups to bolster your rosters. As I previously mentioned, you will soon be able to submit trading block proposals to me where I will give you the opportunity to pitch your proposals to everyone at once. In preparation, feel free to email me with the following information:

  • Introduction to what you want and what you're willing to give up
  • Player(s) name
  • Benefits each player will bring a trade partner’s team.
  • Any closing remarks

All of these will be optional, so if you just want to send me a list of players, that’s fine too.

I hope to have a great season, see you all on the diamond!

No comments:

Post a Comment